SMRC’s culture is defined by its people – the people turning game-changing idea into reality. So how do we retain them? And how do we attract the next-generation of talent to our playground of creative ideation and innovation? It is not by accident but rather by design.
SMRC’s “Great Place to Work” Program invests in employees through 100% company paid benefits, individual training and development, and a substantial team-building budgets for events and activities.
Learn About our Benefits
We offer an all-inclusive benefits package that you can entrust and depend on during your time with us. We chose the same benefits we want for our own families. Our idea is simple: take care of our own. As a member of the SMRC family, we are committed to securing you and your family’s health and economic welfare so that you, as an innovator, can focus on your life’s work and make an enduring contribution.
- 100% Employer-Paid Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Up to 5 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO) and all Federal Holidays
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Career Development Programs
- Voluntary life for employees and families
- Flexible spending accounts for medical expenses and Dependent care
- Worker’s Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Long- and Short-Term Disability
- Accidental Death
- Bonuses: Spot, Referral, Birthdays, Holidays, Kudos
- Perks: Vacation Raffles, Team Building
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Social Events & Parties