It’s Time for a Refresh.
SMRC underwent a rigorous source selection process for the NOAALink SB Refresh award and was selected as the best-of-the-best for modernized IT and significant cost savings in time, money, and resources with best practices in Customer Care, Infrastructure Management, Business Management, and Information Security and Risk Management.
As one of four SB Refresh awardees, SMRC has already won its first TO on NOAALink. Why? Because of our valued partners, proven process, and innovative technologies.
- Aims to establish enterprise-wide solutions, standardize common IT products and services, and leverage purchasing power
- Mandatory for all NOAA IT requirements, unless classified as a micro-purchase, PCs and accessories, or office equipment
- Available to other Department of Commerce agencies for their IT requirements
SMRC offers capabilities to support multiple IT service areas under the four NOAALink Management Components below:
- End-User Service Center Services
- Desktop Management Services
- Collaboration Services
- Data and Voice Network Services
- Data Center Services
- Application Management
- Procurement/Service Catalog Services
- Training/Professional/Consulting Services
- Special Projects
Information Security and Risk Management
- Security Services
- Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery
- IT best practices, standards, methodologies (CMMI, ITILv3, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001, PMBOK & Lean Six Sigma)
- Innovation & what’s trending (Agile, DevOps, Cyber, ITSM)
- Technology Innovation Partners (TIP) consisting of product vendors with competitive rates
- In-house Innovation lab where Senior Advisory Group members and technical staff collaborate on new ideas,, tools/technologies, and products